On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am honoured to announce the release of Twisted 15.1.0 -- just in time for the PyCon sprints!
This is not a big release, but does have some nice-to-haves:
- You can now install Twisted's optional dependencies easier -- for example, pip install twisted[tls] installs Twisted with TLS support.
- twisted.web.static.File allows defining a custom resource for rendering forbidden pages.
- Twisted's MSN support is now deprecated.
- More documentation has been added on how Trial finds tests.
- ...and 26 other closed tickets containing bug fixes, feature enhancements, and documentation.
For more information, check the NEWS file (link provided below).
You can find the downloads on PyPI (or alternatively the Twisted website) . The NEWS file is also available for reading.
Many thanks to everyone who had a part in this release - the supporters of the Twisted Software Foundation, the developers who contributed code as well as documentation, and all the people building great things with Twisted!
Post a Comment