On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am honoured to announce that Twisted 15.0.0 is here!
- SSLv3 is disabled by default by endpoints created by twisted.internet.endpoints.serverFromString and twisted.internet.endpoints.clientFromString.
- inlineCallbacks now has introductory documentation, and now supports using the return statement with a value on Python 3.
- twisted.web.client.Agent now supports using UNIX sockets.
- ProcessEndpoint now has flow control, which makes it useful for many more protocols
- A whole bunch of bug fixes and other improvements, with 70+ closed tickets.
As usual, many thanks to everyone who had a part in this release - the supporters of the Twisted Software Foundation, the developers who contributed code and documentation, and all the people building great things with Twisted!