Twisted sprint? Twisted sprint! Here's the final Twisted sprint report of 2011, from our December 10th event at Smarterer in Boston.
- was Sprint Host and Food Wrangler
- discussed miscellaneous twisted.web feature
- investigated 64 bit Windows 7 IPv6 problems
- finished #5383: Provide a library for simple valued named constants
- finished #5084: Accept IPv6 address literals (with embedded scope ids) in IReactorTCP.listenTCP
- reviewed #3420: twisted.web.client persistent connections
- reviewed #1902: compatibility work-around for commercial SSH 2.0.12 misbehaviours
- reviewed #5400: Change UDP port to have an explicit state machine, and no FileDescriptor dependency
- reviewed #3648: twisted.cred.credentials.UsernameHashedPassword doesn't hash password strings when checkPassword
This was the last sprint for JP as a Bostonian. We will miss you!
- worked on #5427: Improve core documentation index page
- reviewed #5383: Provide a library for simple valued named constants
- made headway on several website and documentation improvements
- discussed and then worked on #1956: Make a less sucky producer/consumer API
I (Jessica McKellar):
- reviewed #5427: Improve core documentation index page
- reviewed #5429: Documentation index
- reviewed #5422: pbgtk2.py example is excessively complex
Thank you David for organizing this, and Smarterer for hosting.
Thank you to everyone who closed out 2011 with contributions to Twisted!