During the first half of the month, 24 tickets got some attention that they would not have received without the sponsored development. The result was 2 closed tickets and 22 other tickets unblocked for other developers to resume work on.
Also, as mentioned before, I've released a collection of tools for helping with twisted development on github and pypi.
This work is made possible by the sponsorship of individuals and organizations which have donated to the Twisted project, part of the Software Freedom Conservancy, a not-for-profit organization that helps promote, improve, and develop open source software. Thanks!
The tickets I reviewed, that have now been closed:
- #1518: trial option to exit on failure
- #5435: twisted.web.client.RedirectAgent doesn't inform caller of final URI
Other tickets I have reviewed:
- #1601: t.py.text.greedyWrap makes t.py.usage.Options.longdesc ugly
- #2835: _pollingfile calls pauseProducing on registered Pull producers
- #2839: _pollingfile fails to call stopProducing when connection is lost
- #3926: twisted.positioning – a better positioning framework
- #4929: Add LIST to IRCClient
- #5365: _pollingfile makes wrong assumption about WriteFile
- #5574: Add support for SOCK_DGRAM to IReactorSocket
- #5668: Support the OPT pseudo-record
- #5894: ckeygen –changepass truncates private keys to zero bytes
- #6064: Write tests for `twisted.internet.protocol.FileWrapper`
- #6116: twisted.web.http.stringToDatetime has incomplete test coverage
- #6135: twisted.web.http.HTTPFactory is incompletely tested
- #6137: Add unit tests for twisted.python.dist.getAllScripts
- #6217: iocpreactor events do not occur at the time they should
- #6393: Utility function to pretty-format list of things
- #6401: twisted.web.test.requesthelper.DummyChannel.TCP does not have the unregisterProducer method.
- #6475: twistd dns returns NXDomain for valid records when multiple zone names share a common suffix or parent domain
- #6484: Add unit tests for twisted.python.dist.get_setup_args
- #6491: test_pollingfile: producer data wrongly dropped when loseConnection() requested
- #6492: test_pollingfile: bufferEmpty sets producerPaused attribute on the producer instead of on itself
- #6493: test_pollingfile: writeSequence() doesn't pause the producer when outgoing buffer is full
- #6499: Teach chain certificates to SSL server endpoints string syntax