I'd like to announce the release of twisted-dev-tools. It is a project that collects various python scripts useful for developer working on twisted itself.
Right now, it contains the following tools.
This is an updated version of force-builds.py from twisted-trac-integration. It has a different (more flexible) syntax.
If run from a git repository, where the current commit has been pushed to svn, running it with no arguments will automatically build the corresponding branch.
A helper for those using git: it creates a branch in svn, with a standard commit message.
Eventually, this should be enhanced to automatically fetch that commit, and switch to the branch locally.
- Command-line list of tickets currently in review
- Command-line tool to view a ticket
Tool for interacting with trac attachments.
- list all attachments on a given ticket
- gets a gien ticket (defaults to the lat)
- applies that last attachment to the current git repository, and commits it with an appropriate message
Most of the functionality is also exposed as a python library, so custom scripts are possible as well.