The highlights of this release are:
- The ability to use "python -m twisted" to call the new twist runner,
- More reliable tests from a more reliable implementation of some things, like IOCP,
- Fixes for async/await & twisted.internet.defer.ensureDeferred, meaning it's getting closer to prime time!
- ECDSA support in Conch & ckeygen (which has also been ported to Python 3),
- Python 3 support for Words' IRC support and twisted.protocols.sip among some smaller modules,
- Some HTTP/2 server optimisations,
- and a few bugfixes to boot!
You can find the downloads on PyPI (or alternatively our website). The NEWS file is also available on GitHub.
Many thanks to everyone who had a part in this release - the supporters of the Twisted Software Foundation, the developers who contributed code as well as documentation, and all the people building great things with Twisted!
Amber Brown (HawkOwl)
Post a Comment