- The revival of the kqueue reactor for BSD platforms.
- epoll is now the default reactor under Linux after a fix to handle files on stdin/stdout.
- New reactors supporting GTK3 and GObject-Introspection.
- Several enhancements regarding file descriptors passing: systemd support for servers, ability to send and receive file descriptors across Unix sockets, and an AMP argument using that feature.
- Support for IPv6 literals in connectTCP.
- Persistent connections support for the new HTTP client.
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Thanks to the efforts of Thomas Hervé, Twisted 12.1.0pre1 pre-release is now available for testing.You can find the tarballs here: