This is my report for the work done in the first half of Decemeber as part of the 2015 Twisted Maintainer Fellowship program.
Important changes made in these weeks:
* Port of the AMP protocol to Python 3.
Tickets reviewed and merged
* #5704 - mkdir -p for FilePath
* #6833 - Port twisted.protocols.amp to Python 3
* #7998 - twisted.conch.ssh.keys should be ported to Python 3
* #8115 - Some Twisted tests use the deprecated "assertEquals" and similar
* #8119 - Remove gadfly support / tests from ADBAPI
* #8125 - LoopingCall.withCount with interval 0
* #8136 - Remove the deprecated twisted.web.http.Request.headers/request_headers
* #8139 - None of the ADBAPI tests actually run
Tickets reviewed and not merged yet
* #7460 - Add HTTP 2.0 support to twisted.web
* #7993 - 'twisted.web.wsgi' should be ported to Python 3
* #8107 - Add a custom pyflakes runner to ignore Twisted excepted files
* #8124 - Update @deprecated to work with properties and __init__
* #8129 - twisted.web.http_headers.Headers should work on bytes and Unicode
* #8137 - twisted.web server breaks with non-IP addresses
* #8138 - twisted.conch.endpoints._NewConnectionHelper leaks agent connection
Thanks to the Software Freedom Conservancy and all of the sponsors who made this possible, as well as to all the other Twisted developers who helped out by writing or reviewing code.