Important changes made in these 2 weeks:
- NPN and ALPN support for the TLS transport.
- Conch SSH client with diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256 support and support for latest release of OpenSSH server.
- Prepare twisted.web for HTTP/2 supoprt.
- Start working on replacing PyCrypto usage with cryptography.
- Twisted review queues continues to be small and to have a review response time of less than 2 days.
Tickets reviewed and merged:
- #5976 - Remove assertRaises backport from Trial
- #6980 - doc-build should not build documentation with warnings.
- #7672 - Add diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256 key exchange algorithm to conch
- #7860 - NPN and APNL support in Twisted.
- #8068 - twisted.python.urlpath.URLPath doesn't respect the default path of '/'
- #8072 - twisted.python.urlpath attributes are not mutables
- #8091 - detox support
- #8094 - Remove IStreamClientEndpointStringParser.
- #8095 - tap2deb/tap2rpm tests should not produce deprecation warnings
- #8096 - Jelly leaks set deprecation warnings.
- #8097 - MSN leaked deprecation warnings.
- #8100 - Use MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_REQUEST in conch SSH client
Tickets reviewed and not merged yet:
- #6757 - Get client certificates for SSL server endpoints
- #7413 - Migrate conch.ssh to PyCA cryptography.
- #7998 - twisted.conch.ssh.keys Python 3 port
- #8025 - Make Trial work on Windows+Python3
- #8036 - Document the usage of the new logging system
- #8054 - Twisted's README and other top-level documents should be in rst format
- #8086 - eventFlatten not preserving the format
- #8090 - Thread pool does not create enough workers to handle multiple invocations of calllInThread
- #8099 - Port twisted.internet.serial to Python 3.
- #8105 - t.protocol.basic.IntNStringReceiver.dataReceived inconsistency