The migration to the new machine has been successfully completed, and reports are, that trac is much faster now. Special thanks to Jonathan Stoppani, whose help was invaluable in preparing for the migration.
Since the migration, I've returned to doing ticket review, 11 tickets got some attention that they would not have received without the sponsored development. The result was 2 closed tickets and 9 other tickets unblocked for other developers to resume work on.
This work is made possible by the sponsorship of individuals and organizations which have donated to the Twisted project, part of the Software Freedom Conservancy, a not-for-profit organization that helps promote, improve, and develop open source software. Thanks!
The tickets I reviewed, that have now been closed:
- #6443: setuid should be called in the child after forking the process in spawnProcess
- #6525: Constant docs have a mistake in an example
Other tickets I have reviewed:
- #3926: twisted.positioning – a better positioning framework
- #5387: Get rid of references and code specific to Python 2.4
- #5434: Web browser-like redirection Agent for twisted.web.client
- #5787: trial –order for selecting an order for running test cases
- #5795: Failure's startDebugMode should allow using a debugger other than pdb
- #5962: Clock.callLater(0, f) can lead to infinite loop
- #6042: twisted.protocols.test.test_basic doesn't following coding standard
- #6071: t.i.task.react's docstring doesn't mention the reactor argument
- #6166: Deprecate pickling support (__getstate__ and __setstate__) in twisted.internet._sslverfiy